Are you one of the lucky ones that gets many holiday greeting cards every year?
They sure are lovely to have displayed around your home during the holidays, but what do you do with them after that? Throw them out?
I always feel guilty when I throw out greeting cards, so this year I decided to do something different. I took out all of my greeting cards from the previous year and used them to make gift tags for this year.
I will be saving all of my greeting cards from this year and doing the same thing next year as well. People will get some cute, homemade gift tags and I will not have to feel guilty about throwing out the greeting cards we receive.
Other ways you can reuse old greeting cards:
1. Cut out the front of the card and use it as a postcard.
2. Cut out the front of the card to make a new one.
3. Make small gift boxes.
4. Cut apart the front of the card in small pieces to create mini jigsaw puzzles.
5. Cut out images on the cards and turn them into tree ornaments by punching a hole at the top and putting some ribbon through.
6. Cut up old cards to make gift tag.