Baby wipes should really just be called “magic wipes” or “everyday wipes”, because they can be used for so much more than cleaning baby butts!
I’ve been using baby wipes for years – even before I had kids, and I cannot imagine living without them. They’re just so handy!
25 Uses for Baby Wipes
1. Clean yourself when you go camping and don’t have access to a shower.
2. Use baby wipes for dusting furniture around your home.
3. Clean chalkboards by giving them a quick wipe.
4. Clean touch-screen phones and tablets (just a quick wipe works well!).
5. Shine your leather shoes and boots.
6. When out and about, wipe down shopping cart handles, restaurant tables, etc.
7. Remove deodorant marks from dark clothing.
8. Remove makeup from clothing (lipstick, eye shadow, etc.).
9. Remove pencil, pen & crayon from most surfaces.
10. Clean houseplants (especially those with large leaves).
11. Clean the inside of your car (dashboard, leather seats, console).
12. Remove hair dye stains from your skin.
13. Use as a toilet paper substitute. Admit it, you’ve done this!
14. Remove eye makeup with baby wipes. They’re cheaper than makeup remover!
15. Remove scuff marks from the floor.
16. Clean a leather couch, chair, or other furniture.
17. Clean your hands when you don’t have access to a sink.
18. Clean toothpaste gunk off of sinks, counters and mirrors.
19. Clean bird poop off of your car and car windshield.
20. Clean the slats of your blinds.
21. Clean remote controls with a quick wipe.
22. Soothe a sunburn with cool baby wipes.
23. Clean your fingers after applying nail polish.
24. Clean dust and germs from toys & baby dolls.
25. Tame your flyaway hairs with a quick wipe.