Amazing Resources for Canadian Couponers
Amazing Coupon Resources
Do you use coupons? Do you love how much money you save with coupons?
Whether you’re an extreme couponer or just your average coupon user, trying to save a few bucks here and there, this list of couponing resources is just for you.
Online Coupon Companies
- Save.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free (or print coupons).
- Websaver.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free (or print coupons).
- GoCoupons.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free.
- Brandsaver.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free.
Printable Coupon Companies
- SmartSource.ca: Up to 2 prints per coupon, per computer.
- HealthyEssentials.ca: Various printable health, beauty and baby coupons.
- LesSurgeles.ca: Printable French coupons.
- The HealthlyShopper.ca: Printable coupons for health foods & beverages and “green” products.
Couponing Tips for Beginners
- How to Start Using Coupons in Canada: A complete guide to coupons.
- 7 Things I Wish I knew Before I Started Couponing: My own personal list.
- Top 3 Coupon Friendly Stores: Shop at these stores for the best coupon policies.
- 5 Tips for New Couponers: If you’re new to coupons, this is for you.
- How to Trade Coupons: Coupon trading is an easy ways to get the coupons you want.
Couponing Tips for Advanced Coupon Users
- How to be an Extreme Couponer in Canada: A complete guide to extreme couponing.
- Are you Making These Couponing Mistakes?: Well? Are you?
- How to Build a Grocery Stockpile: Save some serious cash with a grocery stockpile.
Other Couponing Resources
- Facebook: Many deals, freebies and coupons are only available to Facebook users.
- Money in Your Pocket: My eBook, all about saving money on your groceries in Canada.
- Coupon Database: Hundreds of Canadian coupons are available in our coupon database.
- Ultimate Guide to Shoppers Optimum Rewards: Free eBook, all about how to best take advantage of the Shoppers Optimum Rewards program.
- Canada Yearly Sales Cycle: The best time(s) of the year to buy almost everything.
Great resource! I teach a couponing class, do you mind if I give this as a handout if I credit you on the sheet?
Sure, you can do that. Thanks for sharing!
you forgot the most important one – my favorite coupon resource = ‘www.mrsjanuary.com/’ 🙂
Why thank you! 🙂
womensfreebies.ca is a really good one. You can get her blog delivered to your inbox, follow by rrs, but I have found the best way is to follow on facebook. There are two ladies running it and they post several times a day. If it’s just delivered to my inbox I tend to miss stuff!
womenfreebies.ca is not rum by two independent ladies. It is run a a company called Adjump.com.
Thanks for the info. Can the printable Surgele be used outside of Quebec?
No, they cannot.
Thanks for a great site, Justine!
Also another great tool is Checkout 51!
Thanks for sharing excellent, saving techniques for Shoppers optimum card.
My pleasure, Jennifer. I hope you found it helpful!
Do you have a meat and produce price reference guide?
Here is our stock-up price list, Karen: https://mrsjanuary.com/downloads/free-canada-stockup-price-list.pdf
I have been signed up for a couple of years now and up until recently have been getting the daily emails. I am now only getting emails from your lifestyle blog on organizing, etc. I tried to sign up again but the system says I am already in your database. Could you please make sure I am signed up to receive both blog posts? Thanks
If you signed up to MapleMoney.com, you are not getting our weekly emails with articles that we have added to the site. To see the coupons, deals, etc., please visit MapleMoney.com directly. 🙂
So Glad You Made This Guide Up, Now I Can Become A Even Better Couponer 🙂 Thank You