Amazing Coupon Resources
Do you use coupons? Do you love how much money you save with coupons?
Whether you’re an extreme couponer or just your average coupon user, trying to save a few bucks here and there, this list of couponing resources is just for you.
Online Coupon Companies
- Save.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free (or print coupons).
- Websaver.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free (or print coupons).
- GoCoupons.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free.
- Brandsaver.ca: Coupons mailed to you for free.
Printable Coupon Companies
- SmartSource.ca: Up to 2 prints per coupon, per computer.
- HealthyEssentials.ca: Various printable health, beauty and baby coupons.
- LesSurgeles.ca: Printable French coupons.
- The HealthlyShopper.ca: Printable coupons for health foods & beverages and “green” products.
Couponing Tips for Beginners
- How to Start Using Coupons in Canada: A complete guide to coupons.
- 7 Things I Wish I knew Before I Started Couponing: My own personal list.
- Top 3 Coupon Friendly Stores: Shop at these stores for the best coupon policies.
- 5 Tips for New Couponers: If you’re new to coupons, this is for you.
- How to Trade Coupons: Coupon trading is an easy ways to get the coupons you want.
Couponing Tips for Advanced Coupon Users
- How to be an Extreme Couponer in Canada: A complete guide to extreme couponing.
- Are you Making These Couponing Mistakes?: Well? Are you?
- How to Build a Grocery Stockpile: Save some serious cash with a grocery stockpile.
Other Couponing Resources
- Facebook: Many deals, freebies and coupons are only available to Facebook users.
- Money in Your Pocket: My eBook, all about saving money on your groceries in Canada.
- Coupon Database: Hundreds of Canadian coupons are available in our coupon database.
- Ultimate Guide to Shoppers Optimum Rewards: Free eBook, all about how to best take advantage of the Shoppers Optimum Rewards program.
- Canada Yearly Sales Cycle: The best time(s) of the year to buy almost everything.