Happy Quotes to Make You Smile.
Quotes can’t change your circumstances. They can’t make your life instantly better. However, happy quotes can change your thinking. They can make you think with a more positive attitude going forward. They give you a bit of happiness, if only for the few moments it takes to read them.
We all know that life is hard and that it’s not always fair, but these quotes will help you to see that, really, life really isn’t so bad after all.
- When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love. – Lana D. Ray
- It’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. – Marilyn Monroe
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Bernard M. Baruch
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying. – Oscar Wilde
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. – Oscar Wilde
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
- A woman is like a tea bag; You never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- I believe that one of life’s greatest risks is never daring to risk. – Oprah Winfrey
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. – Dr. Seuss
- I’m on a 30-day diet. So far I’ve lost 15 days. – Unknown
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain
- For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. – Rober A. Heinlein.
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content. – Leo Tolstoy
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We only have today. Let us begin. – Mother Teresa
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevent
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it. – Nicholas sparks
- Do one thing every day that scares you. – Eleanore Roosevelt
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr. Seuss
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. – Alfred Tennyson
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
Now it’s your turn…
What is one quote that always makes you smile? One quote that makes you think?