Can you believe the price of baby wipes these days? $4-$5 for 72 wipes?! That’s highway robbery!
Check out this easy do-it-yourself tutorial for making your own homemade baby wipes, sent in by a reader:
– 2 Baby Wipe Containers (With Covers/Lids)
– 1 Roll of Bounty Paper Towels (NOT Bounty Basic)
– 2 Cups of Distilled Water (use boiled water if you don’t have distilled)
– 2 Tablespoons of Baby Oil (or Vegetable Oil)
– 2 Tablespoons of Baby Wash (Mild, not sudsy)
1. Cut paper towels in half and place in your containers (half in one container, half in another).
2. Mix the baby oil and baby wash together with the water and pour the solution thoroughly over the paper towels (1 cup per half roll).
3. After 10 minutes, flip the roll so that the other side will get absorbed as well.
Start using the baby wipes by pulling the paper towel right in the middle. It should come out like the way you pull a Kleenex from the box.