No Frills Canada Coupon Policy
Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacture coupons are accepted for in store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.
- 2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
- 2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted.
- 2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
- 2.4 The coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
- 2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more item for free (BOGO deals). Eg. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the purchase of the two bags.
- 2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
- 2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail of the item.
- 2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.9 to see Free Item guideline.
- 2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
- 2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacture coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
- 2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
- 2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
- 2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
- 2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.
3.0 General Information
- 3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
- 3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
- 3.3 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
- 3.4 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
- 3.5 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking one of the social share buttons below (or at the top-right of this post)!