Here is the Pharmasave Canada coupon policy:
Definition of Terms
% OFF Coupons: Coupons that offer a % off the retail price of a product.
Cash Discount Coupons: Coupons that offer a specific dollar amount off when you purchase a specified number of items or when your total purchase equals a specified amount. For example $1 OFF when you purchase 2 or Spend $50 and receive $5 OFF.
Coupon Stacking: using more than one coupon on a single item. Usually it is a store coupon along with a manufacturer’s coupon for the same item or using more than one internet coupon for the same item.
Double Coupons: Value of the coupon is doubled. For example a $1 OFF coupon will become $2 OFF.
Internet Coupons: A coupon that can be printed online.
Manufacturer Coupon: A coupon offered by the manufacturer of a product that can be used in any store where that product is sold.
Mobile Coupons: Coupons presented on handheld mobile devices or smart phones (iPhones, Blackberries, etc.)
Pharmasave or in-store coupon: A coupon published by Pharmasave that can only be used in a Pharmasave store.
- We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our customer’s purchase transaction.
- The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price (our customer cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase).
- Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction. We will accept only coupons issued by Pharmasave or the manufacturer of the relevant product. We will not accept photocopies of coupons.
- Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Cash discount coupons (excluding manufacturers’ coupons) applied to the total purchase cannot be combined with any other discount offer, including but not limited to promotions such as Seniors Day.
- Pharmasave will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through an in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer’s logo or name.
- We will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Pharmasave personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
- Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable province, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction (refer to Coupons, Discounts & No Charge Product Consumer Tax Implications information).
- All applicable bottle or packaging deposits and enviro levies on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
- Pharmasave reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion and/or limit the number of coupons redeemed in any one transaction.
- Purchase amount will not include purchases of: cigarettes or tobacco, gifts with purchase, gift certificates or cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, products purchased in the post office, stamps, transit tickets/passes, delivery charges, event tickets, bottle deposits/returns, charitable donations, products containing codeine or single entity pseudoephedrine, prescriptions filled and pharmacy services, sales
- taxes and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time or where prohibited by law.
- We accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
- Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house address on the printed coupon.
- Pharmasave does not yet have the ability to accept mobile coupons presented on handheld mobile devices or smart phones (iPhones, Blackberries, etc.)
- Pharmasave does not allow doubling of coupons unless advertised at participating locations.
- More than one coupon may be accepted for an item as long as it is both a manufacturer coupon and an in-store coupon; however the combined value cannot exceed the retail price. We cannot accept two manufacturers or two store coupons on the same item.
Pharmasave reserves the right to change this policy at any time. All coupon redemption terms are subject to the terms of the policy in effect at time of redemption. Policy changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement.
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking one of the social share buttons below (or at the top-right of this post)!