Welcome to The MapleMoney Show, the podcast that helps Canadians improve their personal finances to create lasting financial freedom. I’m your host, Tom Drake, the founder of MapleMoney, where I’ve been writing about all things related to personal finance since 2009.
What’s more important to you, time or money? It seems as though we’re constantly trying to find a balance between the two. Could it be possible to earn more money while you save time?
My guest this week is Todd Tresidder, from The Financial Mentor, and author of the book, The Leverage Equation. Todd shares the six different types of leverage, and explains how each one can help us to work less, earn more, and help us retire earlier.
We discuss why traditional business and investment models offer limited growth opportunity, and how applying leverage can unlock that growth potential.
But with so many types of leverage, which one should you focus on first? Todd gives us the answer, right here, on The Maple Money Show.
Do you remember when you had to request your credit score via fax? I certainly do. These days, I receive my free credit report online on a monthly basis, from Borrowell, this week’s sponsor. These monthly updates are very motivating for any Canadian looking to improve their credit score. Get your free report from Borrowell today.
- Learn the six types of leverage.
- Why leverage is important in your wealth plan.
- The limitations of the time for money equation.
- Three asset classes to build wealth.
- The relationship between leverage and risk management.
- Not all business models have leverage opportunity.
- Your first point of leverage should be what your best at.