Toothpaste. It’s something that we all use on a daily basis to clean our teeth. But, did you know that there are other ways to use toothpaste? Other ways that don’t involve teeth at all?
You can use toothpaste to clean around your home, act as a healing agent, and more! Here are my favourite toothpaste uses:
15 Crazy Ways to Use Toothpaste
1. Soothe a minor burn. Apply to affected area to relieve the sting.
2. Speed up the healing of a pimple. Add small amount before bed, then wash off in the morning.
3. Scrub your hands with toothpaste after handling onions, garlic and other stinky foods. This will remove all traces of odours.
4. Scrub shoes with a brush and a bit of toothpaste and buff clean.
5. Rub a damp cloth with toothpaste on painted walls with crayon marks to remove them completely.
6. Scrub scuff marks on your linoleum with toothpaste and a brush, until no residue remains.
7. Using a soft toothbrush and a dab of toothpaste, lightly scrub your brass and silver with. Rinse well and polish with a soft, dry cloth.
8. If you get a small bug bite, apply a bit of toothpaste to the skin to soothe itching.
9. In a pinch, toothpaste (the clear stuff) can be used as hair gel, since it has the same water-soluble polymers found in many hair gels on the market.
10. Shine your finger and toenails with a bit of toothpaste and a light buffing (a very light buffing).
11. Rub some toothpaste into the water rings on your tables, and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Voila! No more annoying water rings!
12. Use as a caulking agent for nail holes, then paint over it.
13. Clean the headlights on your vehicle, then rub on some toothpaste. After a good buffing, wipe clean with a damp cloth and watch those headlights shine!
14. If you have baby bottles that get a sour-milk smell, put some toothpaste inside and scrub with a bottle brush. Rinse thoroughly.
15. Get rid of gray stains around the collars of shirts with a squirt of toothpaste, some elbow grease, and a toothbrush.
Other than for brushing your teeth, how do you use toothpaste?