Here is the Valu-Mart Canada coupon policy (I received this response when I asked them about coupon acceptance in their stores):
Our coupon guidelines at this time are as follows:
- We do accept manufacturer and internet coupons, however they must have “To The Dealer or Retailer” text on them.
- Only coupons valid in Canada are accepted.
- They cannot be past expiration and the cashier must follow the exact instructions as laid out by the coupon.
- The disclaimer “one per purchase” or “one per customer” means only one coupon can be used per transaction, regardless of the number of units you are purchasing.
- If the disclaimer reads “one coupon per item” you would be able to redeem as many coupons as units you are purchasing per transaction. If any of the coupons you are redeeming (whether issued by the retailer or manufacturer) state “cannot be combined with any other offer” than you are not able to redeem a second coupon on that item or transaction.
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking one of the social share buttons below (or at the top-right of this post)!