The Best Cash Back Credit Cards of 2020
Who doesn’t like free cash? If you are looking for a way to get a little extra back at the end of each month or year, a good cash back card could be right for you. Most cash back cards offer you a percentage of your regular, planned purchases as a reward. The best cash back credit cards can help you make the most of your everyday purchases.
Look for a cash back card that is likely to provide you with maximum rewards in the spending categories you use most. These credit cards are most effective when you use them to make everyday purchases, and then pay off the balance each month.
Before you use a cash back credit card, make it a point to create your own budget. You should only spend on things you would buy anyway for best results. Track your spending to make sure you don’t overspend on your credit card. If you carry a balance, the interest rate you pay will offset your rewards, and you could find yourself deep in debt.
Scotiabank Momentum VISA Infinite Card
Scotia Momentum® Visa Infinite Card
- The best card for families with large grocery bills.
- 24/7 complimentary concierge service.
- $1,000 mobile phone insurance.
- Emergency medical coverage of $1 million for up to 15 consecutive days out of home province.
- Travel insurance for trip interruption, flight delay, lost baggage, and accidental loss of life, or dismemberment.
- Rental car insurance, covering collision, damage, and theft.
- Items purchased on the card are insured for 90 days against damage, loss, and theft.
- An extended warranty doubled the manufacture’s warranty for items paid for with this card.
- Special offers exclusive to Visa Infinite cardholders.
DISCLAIMER: While we attempt to keep all credit card details current, the rates, fees, rewards and benefits may have changed since the last update. Please visit the credit card supplier through the “Apply Now” links to ensure you have the latest details for that card.