Best Low Interest Credit Cards
If you regularly carry a balance, you will probably need a low interest credit card. The best low interest credit cards can also help with your debt repayment plan. It’s hard to pay off debt efficiently when you are stuck paying 19.99%. It can make a big difference to have a lower interest rate.
Low interest rate credit cards are helpful for the occasional large purchase that might require three or four months to pay off. Think about your plans for the future, and consider whether or not you might benefit from the right low interest credit card. Here are some of the best low interest credit cards available in Canada:
MBNA TrueLine Mastercard
- No Annual Fee
- Standard Annual Interest rate of 12.99% and balance transfers
- Interest rate on cash advances is 24.99%
- 6 month, 2.99% promotional interest rate on balance transfers completed within the first 90 days of account opening
- MBNA, around the clock fraud protection
- Immediate cash access at over 1 Million ATM’s internationally
DISCLAIMER: While we attempt to keep all credit card details current, the rates, fees, rewards and benefits may have changed since the last update. Please visit the credit card supplier through the “Apply Now” links to ensure you have the latest details for that card.