Here is the Save On Foods Canada coupon policy:
Our coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores.
Rules for manufacturer issued coupons:
- present your coupon at the time of purchase
- ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, size, flavour, quantity, etc.)
- ensure your coupon has a Canadian address
- ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- if printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
- ensure your coupon is not a mail-in rebate
- Stacking is NOT permitted
Store issued coupons: store coupons are distributed through flyers, email, in-store kiosks, social media and direct mail.
- Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure that specifications are met (including banner, date,product specifications, limits, combinations, etc).
- Can be combined with 1 (one) vendor (manufacturer) coupons
We reserve the right to amend the above mentioned practices at any time, in consideration of the best experience for our customers
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends and family by clicking one of the social share buttons below (or at the top-right of this post)!